Managing your cookies:
Cookies can be managed and deleted through the settings in your web browser.
We take your privacy seriously and do not use your data for any other purpose other than to fulfill your an order with us.
We have no third party marketing on our website and do not collect your personal data for any marketing purpose.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address and email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including bespoke delivery inquiries and refunds.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, such as ensuring you have received your order and no further communication is required.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.